Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Using my March Kit and Seeing Stars

This past weekend my daughter celebrated her 7th birthday so a little photo shoot was in order.  She is head over heels for American Girl dolls so it seemed appropriate that Caroline should be in the pictures as well.  The dolls cost a pretty penny and some of the accessories are through the roof!  What a lucky girl to have one and the chance to choose another for her birthday!   Thinking of lucky 7 and lucky stars reminded me of the Whimsical Musings prompt to be inspired by stars.  While this isn't a scientific connection to the stars, I thought the layout did fit nicely with Lisa's prompt.    In my tucked away journaling, I write about how lucky my kids are to have so many blessings.  I remind them to appreciate and take care of what they have and not lose sight of the important stuff like PEOPLE.  And while things are great, it's the love and relationships in our lives that hold the most meaning.  I think they do get it, but it's always good to remind them :)

Here's my lucky layout using my March Counterfeit Kit, "Chalk and Talk".




Be sure to count YOUR lucky stars, too.  Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the perfect star globe thingie! and the "Lucky Charm" star embellis - had me grinning at the screen. G is growing into such a lovely young lady :~) Did you paint the stars on the brads? great touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she is so cute :) Remembering the day of the cabbage patch dolls and how hard they were to get a hold of. Some good stuff there and the picture is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a pretty layout with that lovely face smiling out. She is a sweetie and I love how happy she seems with her new friend. Thanks for going with the WM prompt - it's perfect. Your use of stars and embellies is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo - beautiful page and what super neat handwriting you have.

    ReplyDelete