Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

More September Creations

Scrapping and I have been reunited...and I have to say, "it feels so good!"

I love playing with my papers and supplies!

Here are two layouts I created with my September kit, "Fern Gully".  I don't have much time before I have to pick up the kids, so I'll skip the small talk.

All I can say is that I sat down with my kit and played!

Take a look...







If you've been away from scrapping, just sit down and play.  You will be glad you did! 
Gotta run!

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. I love the photo using your hands on the first picture. It really sets off the sunset. You are clever at putting your layouts together. I admire your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white-washed backgrounds & that lovely cascade of photos & goodies on #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful Lynnette! "Just playing" is the perfect way to ease back into things. So glad you've rediscovered your muse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need to say much about these pages, they say it all. Lovely work, Lynnette.

    ReplyDelete